Do you know that designing for the web is different from designing for printing purposes? This is true as certain principles should kept in mind like: organization, usability, visitors' browsing habits etc.
Below are a few design tips for you when it comes to things of the web. These tips come in handy when really you want to maximize the potentials accruing to having an online facility like a website thus:
- Have a polished, professional logo--and link it to your home page: This aids in credibility and proper identification of your company.
- Use intuitive navigation to ensure proper communication between the website and the user.
- Get rid of clutter of Images and graphics to avoid slow loading of site which tends to bore visitors.
- Give visitors breathing room: Optimum Spacing is necessary for users comfort.
- Use color strategically: Wise use of colors would encourage better site traffic on your web pages.
- Invest in good, professional photography.
- Choose fonts that are easy to read across devices and browsers
- Design every page as a landing page: Make it look exquisite on all parts.
- Use responsive design--that automatically adapts to how the site is being viewed.
- Forget Flash: It takes space and increases loading time
- Don't forget about buttons: You must say something about your business and that should be linked to one of the buttons called "about" on the navigation menu.
- Test Your Design: To ensure compatibility both on browsers and on mobile devices.
having this tips in mind would and have over time proven to ensure you have a 100% Return on Investment (ROI) for those who key into their potentials. Do ensure you take a bite from our short and comprehensive articles coming to you always from our impact platform AWNET TECH BITE.