We understand that the market value of your product or service is only as good as its visibility.
We pride ourselves on our web design skills, but we understand that the most important function of your website is its search-engine friendliness.
Here are some aspects of the successful website SEO:
- First and foremost your website needs to be search engine friendly.
- Content is king. This includes your blog, pages, menus, etc.
- Organic SEO. Each page needs to have the main SEO tags such as a title, description, and keywords. Search engines also like smart URLs. Google will rely on these when indexing your pages.
- Link Building. In order to get all pages indexed there should be links to each of them. Having other websites link to yours will provide a nice boost in performance.
- Pay Per Click. Your visibility on Google can be bought. Paying for clicks boosts your reputation with search engines.
Search engine optimization should always be the first priority in your marketing campaign, since it’s the most affordable way to get sales.
As a part of your website SEO, AWNET ENTERPRISE will review and optimize your content and SEO tags.
We’ll focus on your SEO weak points and make them stronger, optimizing every Search Engine aspect of your website: text, images, videos, tags, etc.
We are always in the habbit of test –running your website to make sure it meets up with recent trends and standards whether it is built by Us or another company when you tender the problem to us.
In most cases SEO is an ongoing process: every month we check current website performance using Google Webmaster tools and Google Analytics and continue improving your SEO as more data becomes available.