- AWNET PORTAL SOFTWARE FOR SCHOOLS (APS)
AWNET ENTERPRISE has deemed it very necessary to improve the lives of school administrators and proprietors worldwide by developing Portal software for school management and administration. It is called AWNET Portal Software for Schools (APS).
We wish to mention that one of our clients, a major player in the education sector in the country – NOSAKHARE MODEL EDUCATION CENTRE (NOMEC) in Benin City, Edo State, is happy as she has incorporated the online Portal Software in its school administration and management (www.nosakhare.com/management-portal ). Your institution also can join the growing enviable list.
Below are the features and specifications of the Portal Software (AWNET PORTAL FOR SCHOOLS (APS)):
- Free website and Hosting (1yr) for a school business profile online, if none exists.(Bonanza)
- Parents and their wards can pay children’s school fees online.
- School Admin can download school fee reports within any specified period.
- Printing of School Fees Receipt online by parents or School Children for documentation and record keeping purposes by the school’s admin department.
- Platform for upload of results periodically or at the end of every term.
- Parents can check and print result or periodic reports of their children online at the end of every term.
- Management, Printing and safe keeping of Staff Records (both academic and non-academic) by the School.
- Login for Staff and Management of Personal online Credentials by the Staff of the School.
- Bulk SMS Sending to Parents of School Children according to their Classes
- Management, Printing and safe keeping of Parents and Students Records by the School.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly taking of Attendance of School Children to Class for the respective Sections and Classes present in School.
- Downloading and printing of Attendance reports within any specified period of time by the school.
- Portal Managers or ICT personnel can be registered and accounts managed on APS with different rights and privileges.
We work very closely with our clients through:
- Appointments in our branch offices
- Meeting up with clients at their location
- Online communications – Remotely (preferred by most clients which faster, easier and cheaper using any of the school’s specified media).
The school shall choose its preferred mode of Communications with us from the enlisted above and intimate us after purchase. This shall be indicated on notes column provided in the process of online purchase or via email with email address same as the email inputed during online purchase. This mode of communications indicated shall aid our smooth deployment of the software for the school.